Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Health, Wellness and Technology

What I liked and how I think it will help Me:

Wow! I really liked this Lesson. In fact, it runs a close tie with the lesson on music/copyright info. for me in useful content.

After looking at the Nike gadget I started thinking how much fun it would be to run a marathon. It may be just what I need to give a boost to my running. (It sure beats using the car odometer to track mileage.)

The Nutrition data was quite detailed and I'm a label reader. I immediately put the site in my favorites and plan to use it often. I like the pyramid analysis.

Great that you connected this lesson with our own Health & Wellness Program, too.

I hope there might be some future lessons on health - as we all know Americans need all the help we can get. :)

Thank you very much, Tom! Great lesson!

P.S. Boeing is a throwback from my pilot days & a tribute to my father, an aerospace engineer.
P.S.S. I recived 4 hoours vacation time last pay period for an Orange Seed idea on recycling. I feel I should have given you part of the time, but I guess you don't need it now, eh? Thanks for all your support with the project! BTW, have you read the " The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich" you might like it.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey JT!

Thanks for the great feedback! This entire course touches on quite a few topics that I am passionate about. It was fun to develop and has been great to share with everyone. I am glad that you are getting something out of it.

I remember asking you about your blog title in the first course. When I learned that you were a pilot, it all made sense!

That idea was all yours and you deserved every one of those minutes off!

Tom