Thursday, September 4, 2008

2.1 Expectations

Tell us what you are looking for or what you expect to get from this experience.

Re: What I am looking for: Interesting information which will help me do a better job particularly in the virtual reference environment.

Re: What I hope to get from this experience? Possibly a new virtual reference source which I can use to answer a reference question. in Questline.

Re: What i expect to get from this experience is topical information on the virtual world presented in an appealing & engaging way by Tom Simpson.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Welcome back Boeing! I think I have a better understanding of your blog name this time around. I'll be interested to see your thoughts on the material and how it relates to the the virtual reference world.

The third one is easy! haha!


Tom