Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Course Survey

boeing said...
Share – Post a blog entry that discusses this course. Think about on-line learning – do you like it? Yes I like online learning when the tone of the creator is intelligent and fun like you.Why or why not? Why because it is convenient and afficient. Without mentioning names, have you offered to help anyone. I haven't offered to help anyone - only because they didn't seem to need help. I did witness someone else offering to help someone both parties are in other departments. Has someone helped you? No, but my assistant manager offered to help with any questions I might have. Are you part of a team working on this together? A team working on this project as individuals. How is that working out? Great.It is a big help to have the prearranged scheduling to do this. Did you reach out to another location? Well, yes, in cyberspace. Realize that this is all part of a larger program called Life.exe. In Life.exe, we all have to work together, and when we do, we all benefit. Sort of Hippy logic, I know, but it is something I believe in. Thank you!
June 7, 2007 1:35 PM

No comments: